A 2-line alphanumeric display and five Status LED's provide all visual outputs
- Full linear stabilization for high-precision, low noise output.
- Keypad-driven menu control.
- Rotary knobs and slew controls are standard in addition to the direct-entry keypad.
- Two-line, 16 character per line, LCD display to prompt entry, display messages and read back values.
- MBT-G models can communicate directly with as IEEE 488.2 controller and can relay bidirectional commands and responses to and from as many as 26 other power supplies.
- MBT-G models can also communicate with an IEEE 488.2 controller through Kepco's single address, multiple instrument long range serial bus.
- Fully compatible with Kepco MAT and MST control architecture.
- Full range voltage and current control with 12-bit resolution and accuracy (Voltage mode).
- Store and recall up to ten sets of values as routines in battery-backed SRAM. A total of 89 steps may be stored.