Embedded Software Engineer
What You Will Do
Candidate will be responsible for the design and checkout of PWB designs of the control section of Kepco power supplies. The control language is predominately SCPI with LAN interfaces conforming to LXI standards and USB interfaces supporting TM-USB protocol. The checkout of PWB designs will be accomplished by verifying the prototype PWB work using various tools not limited to scopes, logic analyzers and processor IDE tools. As part of your responsibilities, you will guide a small team in creating the product, testing the product and developing the manuals. You will also be responsible for creation of test programs and validation procedures.
Skill Set Required
E-mail resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BS Electrical Engineer or BS Computer Science AND at least 2 years of experience developing C code for a product OR
8 years experienced in C coding at a company that creates a product;
- Experienced in debugging first piece prototype PWB;
- Experienced with schematic capture and parts selection process;
- Strong programming skills in C for PIC processors OR embedded code development for a LAN product and Eclipse ARM experience;
- Use of Labview or Python to create verification programs to insure the product conforms to the specifications;
- Worked with GPIB, LAN, USB and ASYNC Serial protocols;
- Demonstrated excellent writing skills for accurate and concise communication with Customers, support personnel, Team Members and Management (both technical and non-technical);
- Demonstrated excellent verbal communication skills for presenting projects/work to Team Members, Customers and Management.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the LAW!
|CONTACT ||Human Resources Manager |
|E-MAIL ||email@example.com |
|S-MAIL ||Kepco, Inc. |
131-38 Sanford Ave.
Flushing, NY 11355
|TELEPHONE ||718-461-7006 X5505|
|FAX ||718-939-6771 |