- Operates in extreme wet and hot environments.
- Outdoor rated enclosure IAW NEMA types 3, 3R, 4, 6 or IEC IP65, IP66, IP67, IP68, IP69.
- Submersible for flood prone tunnels, conforms to IP68 and NEMA6.
- Able to withstand high temperature (steam)/high pressure water-jets.
- Hot-swappable: no system downtime for maintenance.
- Withstands frequent wash-downs per IP69K, water splash or flooding.
- Suitable for wineries and food/beverage facilities that are subject to daily or constant cleaning per IP69 or IP69K.
- Can be used as Sensor power supply in underground application or submersible application.
- Designed to meet ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) requirements.
- Seismic-proof design complies with International Building Code and California/Alaska Building Code for Seismic reflection geophysics/geological exploration.
- Sealed design allows use in explosion-proof applications; e.g., power to LED lighting or any equipment in zone I class 2 for chemical/industrial/agricultural applications.
- Low brownout/AC/DC with Surge/EMI protection for power line input-sensitive or AC generator-run equipment, or input line redundancy make it ideal for lighting applications, e,g., replacing fluorescent designs with LED-based designs.
- All the electrical features/characteristics of Kepco's popular HSP/HSM
- Ethernet Control, USB, I2C are available.
- Available mounting: wall mount, DIN rail (or similar), pole mount.
- Safety Agency Approvals: Designed to meet UL recognized (SELV) - UL 1950; CSA certified (SELV)- CSA 22.2 No. 234-M90 (Level 5); VDE recognized (SELV) - EN 60950/IEC 950.
- Input Power Loss: KHX are capable of sustaining full load operation through the loss of one full mains cycle at any source voltage without indication of failure. If mains power is lost for more than one cycle, KHX provides a minimum of 5 milliseconds before the output loses regulation.
- KHX are designed to meet ANSI C62.41/EN 61000-4-5 guidelines for withstanding surges on the mains.
- KHX are 7" x 7" x 15" bolt down modules that easily mount using built-in hole flanges.