- Fault tolerant POE power:
- KHX - pole and tunnel mount. Powering WiFi hotspots and POE networks in the harshest conditions.
- Power: 50 to 450 Watts per 1U enclosure
- Power: 1,000 to 4,500 Watts per 3U enclosure
- Voltage: 3.3V to 60V
- Hot swappable
- Easy to upgrade to higher power
- Easy Installation
- No a-c power required for each POE device.
- No electricians, no permits. Just run low voltage CAT.
- No disruption maintenance
- Remote monitoring built in
- Great for:
- Remote hot spots
- Access control points
- View video of POE Demo conducted at QTM (Queens Tech Meetup) - POE segment at starts at about 8:30.