- Active soft-start circuit: Limits a-c turn-on surge.
- Overvoltage protection: Power is shut off if the +5V is forced beyond the set limit.
- Current limiting: EMR 100K and EMR 200K use foldback limiting. The current limit of EMR 300K, 400K, and 500K is the
- Holding time:
Output is sustained by internally stored energy for 30 milliseconds typically, 20 milliseconds minimum.
- Built-in EMI filter attenuates conducted noise below the requirements of FCC Class B.
- Safety: All models recognized by UL, certified by CSA.
- Metal enclosure reduces the radiated noise and provides protection.
- Connections: Input and output connections are via MOLEX pin header. Mating connectors available.