- Power OK LED: Green.
- Power OK logic: Open collector.
- a-c input 85-264V; d-c input 105-370V. (Note: Safety approval for FAW applies to a-c operation only.)
- Operating frequency: 120-130KHz.
- Soft-start circuit: Limits a-c turn-on surge.
- Adjustable voltage: Internal trimmer.
- Holding time: Output is sustained by internally stored energy for 20ms typical, 15ms minimum.
- Built-in EMI filter: Attenuates the conducted noise below the requirements of both FCC and VDE 0871 for Class B computing devices. Optional perforated metal covers attenuate radiated noise and provide protection.
- Safety: FAW are recognized by UL 1950, certified by CSA 1402C and approved by TÜV Rheinland to EN 60950.
- Connections: Input and output screw terminal barrier strip.
- Remote error sensing: The 50, 100 and 150W FAW provide separate remote error sense terminals: 0.25V drop/wire.
- Optional Steel Enclosures:
- DIN Rail mountable