- Switch mode topology for cool, efficient operation
- GPIB and isolated analog programming included on all models
- Built-in RS232 at no extra cost (standard Models only)
- LAN control optional (E-Series Models only), replaces standard RS 232 interface
- True 1U height, no spacing required between units when rack-mounted
- Front to back air flow allows full power operation without spacers between supplies
- Five models:
- All models include GPIB interface
- Standard models (no Suffix) include RS 232 interface
- E-Series (E suffix) include LAN interface: KLR 20-120, KLR 40-60, KLR 75-32, KLR 150-16, KLR 300-8
- A-c input, 200-240V a-c with PFC
|To the right are 5 euro-block connectors providing remote metering and sensing outputs plus the current-share connection. The DIP switch adjacent to the GPIB connector provides for the selection of isolated analog programming
by either voltage or resistance. The default is 0-10V or 0-10,000 Ohms, but the maximum levels can be set in the calibration routine to match whatever a user has available (0-5V, 0-3.3V etc.). The KLR has SELV analog programming referenced to chassis ground (same as the digital programming input). One of the DIP switches provides for hard lockout of the front panel controls for use when remote control is employed.
Rear view of standard KLR showing the built-in GPIB, RS 232 and isolated analog programming controls.